The Blood Cult is Almost Here - Pre-Order Special Offer
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:09 am 

bbarsh wrote in The Blood Cult is Almost Here - Pre-Order Special Offer:
aia wrote in The Blood Cult is Almost Here - Pre-Order Special Offer:Hey  Bill since youre here, what is the expected date for the KS boxed set?

I just posted an update and included one in the Another Thing... update recently. Now that the BC is done, I have been working almost exclusively on the Cataclysm. I have a major year end update that will go out Friday when I get back to my laptop and wifi. I have been without for the last week. My phone has Sprint phone service and my 3G has been pretty much dead down here in Florida. I am on the road all day today.

Thanks Bill, however what is the expected date for the delivery?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:40 pm 

aia wrote in The Blood Cult is Almost Here - Pre-Order Special Offer:
bbarsh wrote in The Blood Cult is Almost Here - Pre-Order Special Offer:I just posted an update and included one in the Another Thing... update recently. Now that the BC is done, I have been working almost exclusively on the Cataclysm. I have a major year end update that will go out Friday when I get back to my laptop and wifi. I have been without for the last week. My phone has Sprint phone service and my 3G has been pretty much dead down here in Florida. I am on the road all day today.

Thanks Bill, however what is the expected date for the delivery?

I have not posted one. I have decided that until I am in a solid position to do that, I am not going to put it in stone. I have a very in-depth email update on everything Pacesetter going out tomorrow. Again, I am on my phone and updating with that is just not viable.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Previous