Aneoth's Collection.
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:03 am 

Aneoth wrote:
Badmike wrote:
Your wife is gonna WHIP your ass she catches you!!! :lol:

I wonder if I can sell him back his own stuff and make a profit? That would be a triumph of some sort...

Mike B.

lol.... last night she saw me writing the note above and chewed me out royally.... :oops:
BTW: So, what do you want for the R-2 and the R-3? You know which ones....:twisted:
8) 8) 8)

You're welcome to bid like anyone else I guess...BIN will be in the $300 range for each, so you better do it that way because if you actually place a bid everyone here will say we colluded to price fix!!!! :twisted:  You better just walk away, cowboy, if your wife sees those come BACK in the door, well let's just say I have first dibs on your football cards after the funeral  :cry:
  I have a Jade Hare, also, interested?  :wink:

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:09 pm 

Badmike wrote:You better just walk away, cowboy, if your wife sees those come BACK in the door, well let's just say I have first dibs on your football cards after the funeral :cry:
 I have a Jade Hare, also, interested? :wink:

Mike B.

Your right of course.  :roll:

*Walks away slowly, hands in pockets, sad look on face, and head hanging low.....*

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:47 pm 

Did you miss out on the RJK auction melee and come away empty handed?

Are you upset that you STILL have the kid's college tuition in hand instead of some artifacts and relics from the recent auctions (besides, who needs college, let them get a job at 18 like you did and someday maybe they too will be handing over money for D&D stuff like you are now..)

Is your wife or girlfriend so happy you came out with no wins from the Collectors Trove auctions she's throwing an Oprah watching party for her girlfriends with white wine and veggies, and you're so depressed you can't get out of the easy chair to avoid it?

Could you think of nothing closer to heaven than to invest over $3000 in a piece of notepaper with Rob Kuntz's fast food take out order on one side and a badly drawn map on the other? (KIDDING!!!!! :lol: )

Well, in that case, sorry, I don't have shite for you guvnor (as my UK friends would say). However, I do have some excellent collectibles from the 1st era of D&D that a just starting out collector (or even an established one that doesn't have a month's salary to blow!) can afford.  Starting this Saturday, I'll be listing several hard to find items from Aneoth's collection (items he discarded after becoming Buddhist and renouncing all material possessions...again, KIDDING) and a few from my personal stash, all in the upper tier of D&D collectibles.  Some of the items I'll offer included H1, H2, H3, H4; RPGA1, RPGA3, RPGA4; R1-4 (with R2 and R3 being in the original shrinkwrap!!!!); 1st printings of Blackmoor, Elrdritch Wizardry, Gods Demigods & Heroes; 4th minus white boxed set, OCE set with a set of supplements; Dungeons & Dragons Hex sheets (GW 1978) and Dungeons & DRagons Floor Plans (GW1979) complete and with the original covers; early (some 1st) printings of PHB, DMG and MM; Deities & Demigods w/Cthulhu; Bio 1; A Jade Hare (no, you don't have to buy every basic D&D set on Ebay and hope you come up with one!!!!) and other goodies as I find them.

The best part is, I'll have Buy It Now on everything!  No waiting for Improv or Invincible to snipe you at the last second and leave you banging your head on your monitor...if you really want it, it will be yours!

Bookmark my Ebay store and check back every Saturday; I'll will also be posting here what I am listing that weekend.  Any Acaeum member is free to make an offer on anything here that is not already listed but please be realistic, prices will be at or above what the item has been selling on ebay for the last 6 months or so.  Most of the items are in exceptional condition also...Inquiries of "How much for everything" don't even bother, everything I mentioned is $3000 and what a bargain that is, an instant D&D collection with collectibles out the wazoo!!! I'll even ship it for free...heck, if you are close to Texas I'll DRIVE it to your place, just pay for the gasoline there and have the beer cooling when I arrive, cash money order or check please, I don't want to finance Paypal's latest investment venture with my capital! I'm serious about that!

In other offers, I want at least $300 BIN for the SW R2 and R3, if that sounds like too much think about all the "regular" copies that have sold the last year on Ebay (a handful???) and how many of those were SW (none? Bueller? Bueller?)...it's plenty rarer than you think.  In a world where a SW Orange B3 goes for a thousand, this may be cheap in a couple of years...

Well, anyway, hope these can all go to good homes and thanks for listening, good luck!

Mike B.

stores.ebay.com/Badmikes-Books-and-Game ... 3aSTQQtZkm

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:58 am 

[quote="Badmike"]The best part is, I'll have Buy It Now on everything! No waiting for Improv or Invincible to snipe you at the last second and leave you banging your head on your monitor...if you really want it, it will be yours!
[quote]

Hey Mike

No problems using my name in your marketing but I am going to have to charge you  :lol:

M.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:13 am 

improvstone wrote:
Badmike wrote:The best part is, I'll have Buy It Now on everything! No waiting for Improv or Invincible to snipe you at the last second and leave you banging your head on your monitor...if you really want it, it will be yours!

I'll have a dog eared B2 coming right your way for payment!!! :D

Mike B.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:42 pm 

Hey Mike,
Just took a quick look through and didn't see that 4th-minus white box set.  Is it gone already, or did I overlook it?

Best,
Stephen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:56 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Hey Mike,
Just took a quick look through and didn't see that 4th-minus white box set. Is it gone already, or did I overlook it?

Best,
Stephen

Stephen (and everyone else);

I essentially had an offer on the entire contents of that post I made to one Acaeum member, at what the BIN price was going to be for every item.  I hate promo-ing the items and then not putting them up, but #1 the guy is an Acaeum member and I like to keep those items in the family so to speak; #2 He nutted up and paid the price I indicated with the added advantage of not having to deal with Ebay or Paypal in any way, which is a huge plus; and #3 All of the items going to single buyer makes it much easier for me (not having to deal with multiple buyers and payments) and him (a great collection of stuff all at one time without having to hunt for some of the items for years).  I still have to confirm with the buyer tonight that everything is a go.  
   I don't have the same quality or quantitiy of items available now (obviously), but I still have the following up right now: 1st print Eldritch Wizardry; set of all four supplements (Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry and G/DG/H in nice shape; true first print Monster Manual; true first print Deities & Demigods (very nice shape); UK Monster Manual & Player's HB (1st prints); Silver Anniversary boxed set in SW.  Next week and beyond I'll have an OCE, Bio One, more early supplement printings (some other 1st prints besides Eldritch Wizardry); Basic D&D sets 1-5 with 3 & 4 in SW; more early hardback rulebooks (I think there are other 1st print MM's here but not in as nice a shape). But sorry no more RPGA, R or H series, nor Jade Hares, 4th minus prints or the like.

Mike B.

Previous