So.. Is this project still going on? ;)
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:31 pm 

Been looking at the various D&D websites that I find useful, and doing what I can to contribute something back to them. This looks like a fantastic idea.

I don't have a lot that it's in absolutely mint condition, and not much that's particularily rare, but I've got a scanner, spare time, and easily 1000+ 1st-3.5 books. So, if this is still going on, and folks need scans or info on things, feel free to let me know.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:00 pm 

Yep, it's still going on.  We've currently got a Judges Guild subweb under construction (to be operated by Plaag), and I know he still needs a ton of scans.  There's also a Planescape subweb to be unveiled before too long.

And of course, you can still make your own subweb, on any RPG-collecting-related topic that tickles your fancy.  Submit your proposal to me, and we'll get you started.

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:01 am 

Good to hear. I don't have the time or resources to do a full sub-web, but I'll try to keep an eye on the ones coming out to see if I have anything to add. I've got a lot of PS stuff, so might be able to help there :)