Castles & Crusades
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 am 

Surprised there was not a section for this. Don't have a lot, but I put up what I have available. Did stumble across the Goodman Games C&C 'Mysterious Tower' adventure that was present, and seem to have successfully included that as well in the gallery.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 am 

Thanks for putting that up. Looks good.   :)

Edit: I just added a Castles and Crusades link to the front page.

It is not one of the systems I have got around to collecting. How many items are there in the system?

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote:Thanks for putting that up. Looks good.   :)

Edit: I just added a Castles and Crusades link to the front page.

It is not one of the systems I have got around to collecting. How many items are there in the system?

If you inlcude the Crusader Magazine... probably 100 +/- items in all.
Closer to 150 items, if you count all printings and all versions of the Core Rules and the adventures.
Some modules had Convention Logo Prints that were short printed along with the regualar prints and others were printed using C&C Rules and D&D rules too.

The Core Rules Books alone have four Printings/editions, five if you count the White Box Set which was the first item TLG published in the C&C  system and that box set had a shorter version of the rules inside...
Similar to the OD&D set before the Core Rules books were published by TSR.

And if you REALLY want to get detailed, even the Book "Codex Of Erde" should be included since it was the basis and harbinger for that entire System.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am 

Depending how "technical" one wanted to get, every pre-d20 TLG item could be considered related to C&C, but only on the thematic line, in that C&C was derived, in part, from the earlier 'sword and sorcery' game system. This would then include things like the After Winter Dark folio, The Fantastic Adventure, etc. When d20 was released, these got "updated" and then 'updated' again for C&C (at least some of it.) And then, depending again on how technical one wanted to be, anything within the Erde/Aihrde world, which would include all modules directly written by a Chenault or Mac Golden could be included, since that setting is the assumed default, without being officially written into the 'core rules' as such.

Really, I would probably not go that far.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:29 pm 

I wish I had something intelligent to say but would where would the new black box fit in?