Multiple TSR Rares for Sale
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:27 am 

I have recently added multiple rares under my eBay profiles bag-of-holding, but other than the Silver Anniversary box, those are not getting captured by The Acaeum rare 5 or 3-4 threads, not sure why [EDIT: now they are! Thank you Admin!]

I offer 10% off for private sales, as I save on eBay fees. PM me here or through my Facebook group (Rare TSR Collectibles, if that is ok to plug. We mention Acaeum extensively, as I do in most of my eBay listings, so it should be a win-win)

The listings include the following (I understand that not all of those items are Acaeum level 3-5 Rares):

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

(EDIT: SOLD privately)

Thank you!

BOH