Gamehole Con Collector's Auction
Author

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:07 am 

Hello Everyone:

As we get spooled up for this fall's show (October 21-24, Madison, WI) we are excited to be bringing one of the best collector's auctions back. I wanted to do a quick post to make a call for submissions for our auction. The proceeds of the auction benefit our charity, Extra Life. You can either donate items, or have us auction them on consignment. We only charge 15%. And, just about anyone who is anyone in the collecting world will be there.

Some early highlights include that I will be putting in one of my brown boxes. It is a first print, but does have some water damage. It is complete and again, a first print brown. We also will have a very rare Traveller collectible being put in by Marc Miller himself. This is Traveller #5, meaning the 5th copy to come off the assembly line in 1977. He will be present to describe the provenance and will have a couple of other obscure Traveller things included in this auction.

If you are interested in submitting some things, please reach out. We are not just auctioning ultra rares like these. Any solid collectibles are welcome. I know that this group knows what I mean when I say that.

Badges for the show are on sale now.

If you are interested in putting some things into our auction, either message me here or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

Alex Kammer
Director Gamehole Con
www.gameholecon.com