Forgotton Realms Campaign Set ISBN 0-88038-472-7
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 pm 

Here's another one I have, the box and manuals are in great shape, the box shows a little wear, but no broken corners, no tape, very minor wear. I have three of the four maps, so is there a list some where of the maps so I can list this and name the missing map? The maps have push pin marks on the corners but aren't beat up or torn.What's it worth in this described condition?
Thanks,

earthmother

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 pm 

Forgot to mention I have the two overlays too.

earthmother

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:27 pm 

earthmother wrote:Here's another one I have, the box and manuals are in great shape, the box shows a little wear, but no broken corners, no tape, very minor wear. I have three of the four maps, so is there a list some where of the maps so I can list this and name the missing map? The maps have push pin marks on the corners but aren't beat up or torn.What's it worth in this described condition?
Thanks,

About 7 bucks? Maybe $10 on a good day.

EDIT: Oh, missing one map. Maybe not even that much.

Ithaca Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 pm 

earthmother wrote:Here's another one I have, the box and manuals are in great shape, the box shows a little wear, but no broken corners, no tape, very minor wear. I have three of the four maps, so is there a list some where of the maps so I can list this and name the missing map? The maps have push pin marks on the corners but aren't beat up or torn.What's it worth in this described condition?
Thanks,

http://home.flash.net/~brenfrow/fr/fr.htm