Phantasy conclave
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm 

Several members of this forum have expressed an interest in obtaining an original copy of my game, Phantasy Conclave.
I'm interested in finding out how many members actually played the game, at any of our gaming sessions at the cons.
SO - I'll send a FREE copy to the FIRST person to correctly tell me the prize we offered AND the mystery at the heart of our scenario "The Castle Vanishes".
Also - please, let me know if you played and at what con.

The date and time of submission - along with both correct answers - will determine who I send a free game to.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm 

Hiya again, Bob!

T'Lar wrote:I'm interested in finding out how many members actually played the game, at any of our gaming sessions at the cons.

I'd guess the answer is zero since no-one 'fessed up before. Would be nice if that were otherwise, though. :)

T'Lar wrote:SO - I'll send a FREE copy to the FIRST person to correctly tell me the prize we offered AND the mystery at the heart of our scenario "The Castle Vanishes".

Let's just say "geographically challenged" here.

Cheers & Best wishes,
David.

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm 

T'Lar wrote:Several members of this forum have expressed an interest in obtaining an original copy of my game, Phantasy Conclave.
I'm interested in finding out how many members actually played the game, at any of our gaming sessions at the cons.
SO - I'll send a FREE copy to the FIRST person to correctly tell me the prize we offered AND the mystery at the heart of our scenario "The Castle Vanishes".

The date and time of submission - along with both correct answers - will determine who I send a free game to.

The prize you offered was a free copy of the scenario "The Castle Vanishes," and the mystery at the heart of your scenario was how the castle "vanished."

Actually, I'm just taking a stupid guess.  I've never played game, but if nobody else knows, maybe I'll get style points or something. :?  :)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 pm 

I'm in Canada and never made it too far for a con.  Although give me until the new year and I'll see if I can research the answers :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 am 

Mars wrote:I'm in Canada and never made it too far for a con.  Although give me until the new year and I'll see if I can research the answers :)

Hum, cheat! ;)

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm 

That's a really nice offer T'Lar. I hope someone here can claim your prize!

I was a frequenter of one of the major Australian Conventions in my youth - Cancon - but I cannot recall your game ever being played in the years I attended. I have always been envious of all the great Cons and gaming resources in the US. Australia is an RPG desert by comparison.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 am 

Hmm, that's a bummer...I was only ten or 11 at the time and in AZ, so I definitely wasn't at one of the cons.  Why can't you try stumping me with a Star Trek question instead? :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 pm 

So, nothing happened in the end?

the author disappeared?

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:12 pm 

FYI - the Prize was a hand painted Wizard Stein about 16" high - there were 2 given because two players worked so tightly together that a single winner could not be identified.  
As to the puzzle/surprise/?!?! found at the bottom, sorry, you have to play it to discover that answer.
I am retired and do not check any forums on a regular basis.  Anyone really wanting to reach me can do so at:  [email protected]

Update:  I have been approached to do a re-release in e-format ... still in motion ... may happen later this year.

I'll post when anything changes.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm 

What happened with the dozen originals?  I'm not terrible interested in e-products - most of these I have purchased I have lost of various old harddrives, etc.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm 

Like Mars.... if some originals are available, I am HIGHLY interested :) (mmm like a lot of us I guess  :lol: )

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:52 pm 

Ditto..

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm 

and me too , just like in 2009...

Shrink is not a condition

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:36 am 

i'd be in as well (if this is considered a list of potential buyers, then pls count on me!)

Previous