Phantasy conclave
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 31, 2, 3
Author


Collector

Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 01, 2009
Last Visit: Feb 25, 2013

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm 
 

Several members of this forum have expressed an interest in obtaining an original copy of my game, Phantasy Conclave.
I'm interested in finding out how many members actually played the game, at any of our gaming sessions at the cons.
SO - I'll send a FREE copy to the FIRST person to correctly tell me the prize we offered AND the mystery at the heart of our scenario "The Castle Vanishes".
Also - please, let me know if you played and at what con.

The date and time of submission - along with both correct answers - will determine who I send a free game to.

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3155
Joined: Nov 21, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2016
Location: UK

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm 
 

Hiya again, Bob!

T'Lar wrote:I'm interested in finding out how many members actually played the game, at any of our gaming sessions at the cons.

I'd guess the answer is zero since no-one 'fessed up before. Would be nice if that were otherwise, though. :)

T'Lar wrote:SO - I'll send a FREE copy to the FIRST person to correctly tell me the prize we offered AND the mystery at the heart of our scenario "The Castle Vanishes".
Also - please, let me know if you played and at what con.

Let's just say "geographically challenged" here.

Cheers & Best wishes,
David.


"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3544
Joined: May 30, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 16, 2022
Location: USA Georgia

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm 
 

T'Lar wrote:Several members of this forum have expressed an interest in obtaining an original copy of my game, Phantasy Conclave.
I'm interested in finding out how many members actually played the game, at any of our gaming sessions at the cons.
SO - I'll send a FREE copy to the FIRST person to correctly tell me the prize we offered AND the mystery at the heart of our scenario "The Castle Vanishes".
Also - please, let me know if you played and at what con.

The date and time of submission - along with both correct answers - will determine who I send a free game to.


The prize you offered was a free copy of the scenario "The Castle Vanishes," and the mystery at the heart of your scenario was how the castle "vanished."


Actually, I'm just taking a stupid guess.  I've never played game, but if nobody else knows, maybe I'll get style points or something. :?  :)


Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 6114
Joined: May 03, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 14, 2022
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 pm 
 

I'm in Canada and never made it too far for a con.  Although give me until the new year and I'll see if I can research the answers :)

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2501
Joined: Feb 07, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: France / Cité des Papes

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 am 
 

Mars wrote:I'm in Canada and never made it too far for a con.  Although give me until the new year and I'll see if I can research the answers :)


Hum, cheat! ;)


Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

 WWW  


Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2050
Joined: Aug 28, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 17, 2022
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm 
 

That's a really nice offer T'Lar. I hope someone here can claim your prize!

I was a frequenter of one of the major Australian Conventions in my youth - Cancon - but I cannot recall your game ever being played in the years I attended. I have always been envious of all the great Cons and gaming resources in the US. Australia is an RPG desert by comparison.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2655
Joined: Sep 25, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 06, 2022
Location: Southwest

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 am 
 

Hmm, that's a bummer...I was only ten or 11 at the time and in AZ, so I definitely wasn't at one of the cons.  Why can't you try stumping me with a Star Trek question instead? :lol:

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 297
Joined: Oct 27, 2009
Last Visit: May 03, 2022

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 pm 
 

So, nothing happened in the end?

the author disappeared?

  


Collector

Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 01, 2009
Last Visit: Feb 25, 2013

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:12 pm 
 

FYI - the Prize was a hand painted Wizard Stein about 16" high - there were 2 given because two players worked so tightly together that a single winner could not be identified.  
As to the puzzle/surprise/?!?! found at the bottom, sorry, you have to play it to discover that answer.
I am retired and do not check any forums on a regular basis.  Anyone really wanting to reach me can do so at:  [email protected]

Update:  I have been approached to do a re-release in e-format ... still in motion ... may happen later this year.

I'll post when anything changes.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 6114
Joined: May 03, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 14, 2022
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm 
 

What happened with the dozen originals?  I'm not terrible interested in e-products - most of these I have purchased I have lost of various old harddrives, etc.

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2501
Joined: Feb 07, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: France / Cité des Papes

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm 
 

Like Mars.... if some originals are available, I am HIGHLY interested :) (mmm like a lot of us I guess  :lol: )


Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

 WWW  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2463
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2022
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:52 pm 
 

Ditto..

Brette:)


Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

 WWW  


Verbose Collector

Posts: 1793
Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 16, 2022

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm 
 

and me too , just like in 2009...


Shrink is not a condition

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 3041
Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: Italy

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:36 am 
 

i'd be in as well (if this is considered a list of potential buyers, then pls count on me!)


I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

 WWW  
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 31, 2, 3