paranoia white box-set
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:46 pm 

hi can anyone confirm the contents of this box set for me?

it says it's complete and contains: three booklets (player's handbook, GM's book, and one other... plus a module.

is there anything else that this box set should have? my parents got me this very boxset for my birthday when i was very young, and they found it at a garage sale.  that one came with 2 d20s, and about 500 character sheets (printed on old-style computer printer paper that you had to tear apart)

can anyone help me out?

thanks

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:31 pm 

Well, I haven't yet had one to compare it to, but there is another White Box Paranoia on eBay that states it is complete - and the contents are the same as the one you are bidding on.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 6&rd=1

Keep an eye on them both - the one I pointed out ends a day later.  A brief word of advice. . . Paranoia 1st and 2nd edition sets sell for a pretty decent price on eBay.  I would expect these to go for between $40 - $60.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:57 am 

beyondthebreach wrote:Well, I haven't yet had one to compare it to, but there is another White Box Paranoia on eBay that states it is complete - and the contents are the same as the one you are bidding on.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 6&rd=1

Keep an eye on them both - the one I pointed out ends a day later.  A brief word of advice. . . Paranoia 1st and 2nd edition sets sell for a pretty decent price on eBay.  I would expect these to go for between $40 - $60.

I have a copy of the boxed game too and the contents are the same you listed. I'm amazed for the price of the box: I got one with six modules and a screen to boot for $ 30.00  :D