Horror on the Orient Express
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:22 pm 

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for quite some time and even remember some people bidding on the collectors' auction at GenCon a couple years ago. I finally decided to register because I have a fairly minty (condition not flavor) copy of Horror on the Orient Express from Chaosium that I am trying to value. By minty I mean it looks like the box was openned twice, once by the previous owner and once by me.

I have seen some sold on ebay in the uk for about $125 or so, but none have sold in the US, let alone in conditions like I have. Your advice and direction would be helpful in determining whether I plan on keeping this item or not. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:06 pm 

I'm looking for a copy, and I'd be happy to find one in the $100-125 range.  I think you would probably fall in the $125-175 range.  Above that, I think it's a slow sell.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 pm 

I am looking for one, too, but am not going to spend much for it as it is not something I wish to play... just to have.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 am 

If you are lucky you can pick one up for $100, I don't think you'd pick one up for less than that unless you are very lucky with a BIN..

This is the last one I followed (in australia, and I don't think I've seen one sell in Australia...)

** expired eBay auction **

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.