D&D Companion box set from Israel
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm 

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately I am in the process of tidying out my RPG collection to make space for a new family member and I have an interesting item I would like to ask your collective opinion on its potential value.

The item is a D&D Companion box set still in its shrink wrap, translated into Hebrew and published by BUG in Israel.

Comments welcome

Pics can be seen here:
http://i31.tinypic.com/21bov0x.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2vvmc01.jpg

Thanks.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 pm 

I don't know what it could worth but I am sure that a lot of people would be interested! (like me :))

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 pm 

lokiwookie wrote:I don't know what it could worth but I am sure that a lot of people would be interested! (like me :))

Yeah, definitely let us know!

By the way, I just noticed your post in the classifieds section and your ebay listing.  Would you be open to shipping to the U.S.?

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 am 

Thanks for the interest folks.  

No problem shipping to the US.  

I'm just in the process of going through my collection, photographing and writing descriptions for eBay.  By the looks of it I'll be doing this until the end of the year!

I'll add a further post and link once this item is up (probably later in the week)

I'll be sad to see it go as it certainly was one of the more unusual items in my collection  :(

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:48 am 

Foreign editions always seem to be hit and miss.  I think it mostly depends on who's watching that week.  The really rare foreign oddities generally top out at around $50-$60.  I think I paid about $30 for a Hebrew Expert set a few years back.  That being said, I would certainly jump at the opportunity to bid on it... Hebrew and Japanese items are both a real pain to track down.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 am 

blackdougal wrote:Foreign editions always seem to be hit and miss.  I think it mostly depends on who's watching that week.  The really rare foreign oddities generally top out at around $50-$60.  I think I paid about $30 for a Hebrew Expert set a few years back.  That being said, I would certainly jump at the opportunity to bid on it... Hebrew and Japanese items are both a real pain to track down.

It doesn't hurt that he posted on here too...there's atleast 10-15 people already looking forward to bidding on it  :lol:

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 pm 

That's it up on eBay now along with my Norwegian editions too.

Hebrew:  
** expired eBay auction **

Norwegian Expert:  

Norwegian Basic:  

Hope they go to a good home :)

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 pm 

Howdy. Would you consider expanding your shipping range to Australia? Norwegian is my second language and I have been hunting Norwegian editions for years going so far as writing to book stores over there. I would love to bid on them!  Jeremy

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:13 am 

No problem shipping to Australia.  Probably best to send me a question through eBay and I can then reply there with a P&P cost.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:39 am 

blackdougal wrote:Hebrew and Japanese items are both a real pain to track down.

You seem to have done ok tracking em down.. I have a few and if I could track em down easier I'd have a few more than I currently do...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.