Legacy Of The Green Regent
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 am 

As I recall, they are all official C&C CZ releases, and were available through TLG's online store at RPGNow and RPGDriveThru. They were also pulled when all CZ specific product was pulled by TLG following Trigee's departure with the licence.

There is also CZ product within one of the versions of the C&C Quickstart Rules which was available in PDF also, and in a number of issues of The Crusader, all of which are still available is PDF as well as hardcopy.

I think all apart from CZ13 East Corner were freebies at one time or other, and all are still available free, with a little digging online. Currently, unless someone knows different, CZ:UW and Yggsburgh are the only two product not available in PDF online.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 am 

beasterbrook wrote:Hmm.. I wonder why.. anyway that does mean at some stage it was once official.. I do have a copy of it.. and "mine in mine"

It turns out that I actually know the author of those two, although I haven't seen him for a while. Next time we chat, I'll ask  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:There is also CZ product within one of the versions of the C&C Quickstart Rules which was available in PDF also, and in a number of issues of The Crusader, all of which are still available is PDF as well as hardcopy.
Thanks for that pointer. I've added Castles & Crusades Fantasy Role Playing Game Quick Start Rules to the list, as well as issues #9-13 of The Crusade which seem to be the ones with Castle Zagyg content in them.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 am 

Echohawk wrote:Awesome, thanks. I've added those to my list. Do you happen to know when those were released?

Copyright dates are 2006, 2005, 2005, 2007.  I can't explain why they're out of order.

It's the 2007 version of the Quickstart that has CZ content.

Crusader 11-12 have the closest thing to actual CZ content; the others are more about the process of getting the whole thing together.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 am 

TheHistorian wrote:Copyright dates are 2006, 2005, 2005, 2007.  I can't explain why they're out of order.

It's the 2007 version of the Quickstart that has CZ content.

Crusader 11-12 have the closest thing to actual CZ content; the others are more about the process of getting the whole thing together.

Much obliged! I have that particular Quickstart product noted as the Free RPG Day 2007 release, so I think that's correct.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 pm 

Echohawk wrote:Much obliged! I have that particular Quickstart product noted as the Free RPG Day 2007 release, so I think that's correct.

Yes, that's right.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Previous