Legacy Of The Green Regent
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 31, 2, 3
Author

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2576
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Jul 19, 2022
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm 
 

Echohawk wrote:Oooh -- what were they? I'd like to add them.


I have them noted thus:

CZPDF1: Class Options & Skills For Yggsburgh
CZPDF2: Yggsburgh Player's Maps
CZPDF3: Outs Inn
CZPDF4: East Corner (CZ13)


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: North West, South Africa

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 am 
 

TheHistorian wrote:I have them noted thus:

CZPDF1: Class Options & Skills For Yggsburgh
CZPDF2: Yggsburgh Player's Maps
CZPDF3: Outs Inn
CZPDF4: East Corner (CZ13)

Awesome, thanks. I've added those to my list. Do you happen to know when those were released?

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: North West, South Africa

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 am 
 

beasterbrook wrote:Yes that seems right, I think they were still sanctioned? unsure..
The only reference I could find (also in Google's cache) stated: "This Module has been disqualified from the Living Greyhawk Campaign and removed from circulation since then." Which doesn't sound terribly promising  :?

  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2463
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2022
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 am 
 

Hmm.. I wonder why.. anyway that does mean at some stage it was once official.. I do have a copy of it.. and "mine in mine"

Brette:)


Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6752
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: UK

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 am 
 

As I recall, they are all official C&C CZ releases, and were available through TLG's online store at RPGNow and RPGDriveThru. They were also pulled when all CZ specific product was pulled by TLG following Trigee's departure with the licence.

There is also CZ product within one of the versions of the C&C Quickstart Rules which was available in PDF also, and in a number of issues of The Crusader, all of which are still available is PDF as well as hardcopy.

I think all apart from CZ13 East Corner were freebies at one time or other, and all are still available free, with a little digging online. Currently, unless someone knows different, CZ:UW and Yggsburgh are the only two product not available in PDF online.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . radishes.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: North West, South Africa

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 am 
 

beasterbrook wrote:Hmm.. I wonder why.. anyway that does mean at some stage it was once official.. I do have a copy of it.. and "mine in mine"

It turns out that I actually know the author of those two, although I haven't seen him for a while. Next time we chat, I'll ask  :D

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: North West, South Africa

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 am 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:There is also CZ product within one of the versions of the C&C Quickstart Rules which was available in PDF also, and in a number of issues of The Crusader, all of which are still available is PDF as well as hardcopy.
Thanks for that pointer. I've added Castles & Crusades Fantasy Role Playing Game Quick Start Rules to the list, as well as issues #9-13 of The Crusade which seem to be the ones with Castle Zagyg content in them.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2576
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Jul 19, 2022
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 am 
 

Echohawk wrote:Awesome, thanks. I've added those to my list. Do you happen to know when those were released?


Copyright dates are 2006, 2005, 2005, 2007.  I can't explain why they're out of order.

It's the 2007 version of the Quickstart that has CZ content.

Crusader 11-12 have the closest thing to actual CZ content; the others are more about the process of getting the whole thing together.


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2007
Last Visit: Aug 18, 2022
Location: North West, South Africa

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 am 
 

TheHistorian wrote:Copyright dates are 2006, 2005, 2005, 2007.  I can't explain why they're out of order.

It's the 2007 version of the Quickstart that has CZ content.

Crusader 11-12 have the closest thing to actual CZ content; the others are more about the process of getting the whole thing together.

Much obliged! I have that particular Quickstart product noted as the Free RPG Day 2007 release, so I think that's correct.

  

User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2576
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Jul 19, 2022
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 pm 
 

Echohawk wrote:Much obliged! I have that particular Quickstart product noted as the Free RPG Day 2007 release, so I think that's correct.


Yes, that's right.


Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

  
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 3 of 31, 2, 3