Jorune 1985 boxed set with lots of autographs
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:59 pm 

I have a boxed set of Skyrealms of Jorune. The bottom of the box is somewhat bent in, but the sides of the box are straight and strong. The illustration on the box is a dying alien being supported by a semi-nude woman, while an old man and a big monsterish alien look on (entitled "Death Scene of Sho Copra-Tra, Sholari of Tashka").

The inside of the top of the box has written in silver "Skyrealm #98".

Inside the box are the following (all five books in Very Fine condition):

1. Two Player Manuals. Both are signed by Miles Teves and David Ackerman, and one is also signed by (if I'm reading the names correctly) Andrew Leker and ASL (Amy Leker, perhaps?).

2. One Sholari Guide, signed by David Ackerman and Miles Teves (who signed it twice). One of Teves's signatures is accompanied by a small drawing that he apparently did of a bespectacled person with the name "Norma" in a circle by it.

3. One Tauther Guide, signed by Miles Teves and David Ackerman.

4. One The Skyrealm Kolovisondra, with the same four signatures as the second Player Manual, above.

5. One Character Sheet

6. Three different Combat Summary Sheets.

7. An index-card-sized thing you could mail in to Skyrealms Publishing to get your name on the Jorune mailing list.

8. A photocopy of p. 2 of the Player Manual.

Does anyone have any idea how much this particular boxed set is worth?  :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:43 am 

Non-signed and numbered copies of Jorune usually sell in the $35-50 range, but I think it's been trending downward toward the bottom of that scale over the past several months.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/