Value of "The Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga"?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm 

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd wander on over and solicit some opinions from our resident sages.

I have a copy of the module "The Dancing Hut of Baga Yaga," plus Dragon #83 which contains the 1st Edition adventure "The Dancing Hut", and I wanted to sell them as a lot.  A Babayaga-stravaganza, as it were...  :lol:

Any idea what this module sells for?

Cheers in advance,
JohnH
aka Wandering Monster

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:06 pm 

For the Module alone; It ranges a bit.
For some reason some folks REALLY like it and bid up around $15-20 in a small bidding war; and sometimes it can go unsold at just $5 starting bid.
Even though alone the Dragon magazine might only get $2, together as a lot, and with the listings wording being just right, they could enjoy a small boost.
In your shoes, (If they are both in Very Fine to NM condition) I would start it at $9.99 in a 7 or 10 day listing with reasonable shipping costs and hope for a bidding war.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Last edited by Gnat the Beggar on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm 

Wandering Monster wrote:Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd wander on over and solicit some opinions from our resident sages.

I have a copy of the module "The Dancing Hut of Baga Yaga," plus Dragon #83 which contains the 1st Edition adventure "The Dancing Hut", and I wanted to sell them as a lot.  A Babayaga-stravaganza, as it were...  :lol:

Any idea what this module sells for?

Cheers in advance,
JohnH
aka Wandering Monster

That's a good strategy John. I would agree with Aneoth, prices are all over the place...It've seen it go for as much as $30 on certain occasions. I'd list them both together and see what happens.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com