Help: is this a rare Shadowrun book?
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:33 pm 

I'm referring to the Shadows over Europe sourcebook published by Fanpro. Is this a rare and hard to find book? It seems non web site in Europe (the irony...  :cry: ) has it. I have only found a recent French language edition...

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 pm 

Alexander1968 wrote:I'm referring to the Shadows over Europe sourcebook published by Fanpro. Is this a rare and hard to find book? It seems non web site in Europe (the irony...  :cry: ) has it. I have only found a recent French language edition...

Lots of copies are on Amazon, so it's not rare in the US.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:27 am 

There should also be a German-language version as well, but JohnGaunt is essentially right -- its not rare. I don't know specifically about the various languages (since I am only interested in SR stuff in English) so the German one might be harder to find, though I really doubt it (Germany seems an easy place to locate Shadowrun material -- I've gotten quite a few things from there.)

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:35 am 

Shadowrun is big in Germany, so i think you should be able to get it from a german webshop or ebay.de

In fact here's an auction starting at 1 Euro:  
** expired eBay auction **

Says he'll send to Germany only, so if you can't convince him to send to you, I'll gladly relay it to you for the actual postage costs. (Just email me, as I'm checking the site irregularly.)

And here's a shop that has it for 18 Euros: http://www.fanen.com/rollenspiele/s--1_ ... html#13366

Not sure if they send to Italy but of you emailö them in english at  [email protected] you should get that answer quickly. As above if they don't I'll gladly relay it to you.

But why not get them  from amazon.com or amazon.de marketplace? The ones listed as used are quite cheap and in my experience mostly in unread and excellent condition.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am 

Hmm... Amazon.com is very costly in shipping rates. I must confess I did not think about Amazon.de however. I'll check it out. Thanks guys (especially Frank  :wink: ). This is truly a great community  :D  8)  :wink:

Note: no, the book is not on Amazon.de  :cry:  (not in English anyway)