Knights: Strategies in Motion (The Primal Order)
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 am 

First, does this book exist? I've only recently come to hear of it, but, I've also never really looked, so before I do, I would like to make sure it, in fact, is a producible object.

Second: is it difficult to find?

Third: worth much? Just looking to see what I should reasonably expect to pay if I do locate one.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 am 

1) Yes. (I own a copy.)

As a side note, there are 3 Primal Order sourcebooks: Knights: Strategies in Motion, Pawns: The Opening Move, and Chessboards: Planes of Possibilities.

2) Yes.  All the Primal Order stuff save the core book can be difficult to find.

3) I can't say for certain, since it doesn't seem to come up that often, but I'd say not particularly.  $10-$20 depending on condition seems to be about what I've seen it go for.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:56 pm 

I'd say most TPO books usually sell in the $15-35-ish range.  Some slip by on the cheap, but not too many.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm 

grodog wrote:I'd say most TPO books usually sell in the $15-35-ish range.  Some slip by on the cheap, but not too many.

Ah.  So they may go a bit higher than I've paid in the past.  Fair enough.

I'll admit it: I'm cheap. ;)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm 

Ah, thanks. Now I know there are even a few more Primal Order books.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 pm 

There are rumors of a Bishops book that was never published, and a few others out there, too.  For more info, see viewtopic.php?t=674

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:57 pm 

grodog wrote:There are rumors of a Bishops book that was never published, and a few others out there, too.  For more info, see viewtopic.php?t=674

Thanks for the link, Allan.  Confirmation that I wasn't crazy because I recall seeing a TPO core book with a different cover. :D

Unfortunately, it also means confirmation that there is one more book for me to track down. :(