Beast Entz Presentz Tortured Souls! Issue one:
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:32 pm 

This is a black cover with a four limbed demon wielding swords on the cover.  The price mark in the upper right corner is for pounds so I assume it is from the UK.

Does anyone know value or have more issues they might want to sell or trade?

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 am 

the item is uncommon... the price has a range between 10 and 30 bucks apprx (depending on the usual factors)...
should you want to trade that, pls drop me a PM!

ciaooo

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:30 am 

The rare issues of Tortured Souls are 10 and 12, with issue 9 being quite hard to find also. Issue 1 used to be quite common, but on the whole I've noticed a big drop in UK stuff on eBay in the past year or so. You might get lucky, but I don't think there's much of a market for the UK non-TSR D&D anymore. I'd sit on it for a while and wait for times to change.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm 

For reference: I bought the entire set of 12 issues for 150 pounds, from mbassoc, actually. I was factoring in difficulty of obtaining them on this side of "the pond" and the fact they contain both D&D and Warhammer adventures (both of which I am trying to collect...) and, they were in extremely good shape and complete (had the cut-outs still inside.)

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.