Sector 57
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:40 pm 

I have a copy of Sector 57 that I purchased from the estate of a collector several years ago that was shrinkwrapped. Inside there was a screen of sorts, but very thin paper, and six sheets, three typed and double sided and three one sided diagrams. There is also suppossed to be a rulebook according to a bidder in the auction I'm running. They mention 24 pages but checking Schick's "Heroic Worlds" it says 20. But no rulebook in the shrinkwrapped item I had.

The estate I picked them up from was a women selling off her husband's collection. She'd trashed two storage sheds worth already and was selling the rest on ebay many years ago. The items I picked up from her were often shrinkwrapped and everything else from her has been complete and generally perfect condition.

Does anyone know if Sector 57 game shields and reference sheets were offered seperately?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:47 pm 

I have no idea on this but am happy to have won the auction anyway :)

Another member here recently sold a copy but it doesn't mention if such items were included or not:

** expired eBay auction **

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:55 pm 

As far as I know, my Sector 57 was in the original ziplock, not previously opened, and I never opened it up so I don't know its contents.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:03 am 

Mars wrote:I have no idea on this but am happy to have won the auction anyway :)

Another member here recently sold a copy but it doesn't mention if such items were included or not:

** expired eBay auction **

looks very cool mark....let me know what its like!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 am 

Yup - great cover art.  Reminds me of early 2000AD

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!