Foreign D&D items price??
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:22 am 

Does anyone know of any sites around that deal specifically with Foreign AD&D items and their value? I know of the acaeums foreign list as well as Adrian Newmans but are their any others sites around that may give possible prices for them? I'd like to see the acaeum put a price on the foreign items as I believe they will be the next big thing for D&D.  Anyone have any suggestions as to the values of foreign items? Same prices as its US counterparts or doubled the value or ??

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 pm 

As a foreign collector myself, and given my focus is exactly on foreign d&d items right now, I fully back this request :), 14 years later after it was made.

D&D in the world @DNDCollecting
A quick look at the rarest, oddest, most elusive items within the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, with a special focus on obscure international (non-US) items

https://twitter.com/DNDCollecting

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 pm 

Le donjon du dragon is the French website dealing with old D&D editions (D&D, AD&D1 AD&D2). Donjon du Dragon - Accueil

As for the values, I did an article with estimates in Casus Belli magazine (in issue #7).

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:02 am 

Thank you Loki.

Is that article about french editions only or does it span to other foreign d&d editions? If the latter is there any chance you can scan or post that article here?

Thanks in any case!!

D&D in the world @DNDCollecting
A quick look at the rarest, oddest, most elusive items within the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, with a special focus on obscure international (non-US) items

https://twitter.com/DNDCollecting