Ral Partha Bushido
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am 

Does anybody know if the Ral Partha Bushido line of miniatures have any value to collectors?  I have been watching Ebay for some time and haven't see any auctions to judge their value.  I was just wondering if anyone here was familiar with this line?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:03 pm 

NMilty wrote:Does anybody know if the Ral Partha Bushido line of miniatures have any value to collectors?  I have been watching Ebay for some time and haven't see any auctions to judge their value.  I was just wondering if anyone here was familiar with this line?

No real value.  You will be very lucky to get retail price for them.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:18 pm 

Thanks for that information, I supected as much.  I would assume the Ral Partha historical line would be a similar situation.  I stumbled across a huge amount of unopened Bushido and ancient armies blister packs.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:53 pm 

You'll probably do better with the Bushido than historical minis.  You never know since the Bushido minis come up rarely.  I used to collect them a while back and sometimes I'd get them cheap and sometimes I had to pay more than original retail but not by a lot.  You never know when you'll get two bidders both interested in an item and want it badly enough...