How rare are these?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:29 pm 

I have a few items I have not seen offered more than once or not at all, on ebay.  I am just curious how many of you have some of these.  The Arkletome Of Skulls and Scrapfaggot Green, Bob Blake 1977 Pitfall I, Inner City Games 1982 The Trap Manual, Varanae 1979 Sandhold (prepub), World of Vision Enterprises 1989

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:20 am 

Hi Tim, I've never seen the bob blake item and arkletome for sale nor even heard of Pitfall and Sandhold. I believe I saw a Trap Manual for auction once though I don't remember how much. I don't think it went for much however I'm desiring it as well as all other non tsr items :-)  I'll have to talk to you into personally showing me your items some time soon. We'll have a little swap :wink:   All in all, many non tsr items I rarily see for auction. I do know that many had low print runs like Matt Whalley's The Wizards Aide and many others. The best part of collecting non tsr items is searching and finding them. They are a pain in the butt though! Never had a tough time finding D&D items but non tsr items are tough!  Hey Rhea, if your reading lets solicit an opinion from ya! Your a non tsr expert! Ever seen or heard of the items Tim (mcduff) is talking about?