TSR Promotional Press Kit Dungeons Dragons + More
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:17 pm 

Well finally got the catalog / kit listed on ebay as a whole. I also put some dragon magazines into my ebay store at like 12-15 each most of them were from issue 29-100ish only about 9 of them so figured those prices were ok. But in any case wanted to give you the link to check out the auction for the catalog and press kit. The pictures are working at this present second as my webhost that I store pictures on is down for maintenence but there are 22 pictures of the kit and they will all be working by tonight so I am told.

Heres the link let me know what you think

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:59 pm 

The Dragon mags are too expensive.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:30 am 

Well my auction for the TSR promotional Press kit ends tomorrow Thursday afternoon so I guess I will find out what the ebayers think of it. Wish me luck and hope some of you enjoyed the pictures and if you're bidding good luck tomorrow and thanks for all the help.

Just wait until I start going through a collection of 300 Fanzines I got which I think is full of D&D or TSR related RPG Stuff from the 70s and early 80s

Ant-toys

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 am 

anttoys wrote:Well my auction for the TSR promotional Press kit ends tomorrow Thursday afternoon so I guess I will find out what the ebayers think of it. Wish me luck and hope some of you enjoyed the pictures and if you're bidding good luck tomorrow and thanks for all the help.

Just wait until I start going through a collection of 300 Fanzines I got which I think is full of D&D or TSR related RPG Stuff from the 70s and early 80s

Ant-toys

Do you happen to have found some retailers' magazines such as Game Merchandising?  :D  :D  :D[/i]

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 am 

anttoys wrote:Well my auction for the TSR promotional Press kit ends tomorrow Thursday afternoon so I guess I will find out what the ebayers think of it. Wish me luck and hope some of you enjoyed the pictures and if you're bidding good luck tomorrow and thanks for all the help.

Ant-toys

Do you happen to have found some retailers' magazines such as Game Merchandising?  :D  :D  :D

Previous