Historical Miniatures from Ral Partha
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 am 

I am looking to identify a bunch of Ral Partha ancients minis from the early 1980s.   I looked at Solegends but there are no pictures.   The oldest Partha catalog I have is 1994.   Anyone have suggestions?

Let's git to killin'!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:22 pm 

Dig through the Iron Wind Metals catalog, Guido:  http://www.ironwindmetals.com/  They have a lot of the old RP figures available.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:37 pm 

Hiya Guido,

I've got a bunch of older RP source materials on hand.  If you can get some scans to me (PM me for my new e-mail address), I'd be happy to do some hunting for you.

The Egg

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:58 am 

grodog wrote:Dig through the Iron Wind Metals catalog...

Wow! They have some old Ral Partha catalogs there!  You are the bomb, grodog!  I know I'm not the only one to be sifting through piles of web pages trying to identify minis.  I had even considered posting pictures here for help, but decided that might seem obnoxious after the first hundred or so.  (However, if Acaeumites would love to see my minis and tell me about them, don't hesitate to contradict me  :wink: )  These catalogs will really help.  Thank you!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm 

Gro!!   Awesome stuff.   I never dug deep enough to find the catalogs on Iron Wind.  I identified all of the pieces in about 15 minutes.

EGG - thanks for the offer, but I am good for now.   Will be in touch soon concerning more painting work.   Thanks!!

Let's git to killin'!!