Harn
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:50 pm 

Ok, last post for a little while;

I've got a folder with a world map of Harn and two books.  One is dark orange and is Harndex and the other is light orange and is Harnview.

I think this is a first printing of Harn stuff but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.  Any ideas of edition, what it's worth, and/or where to look for more information?

Thanks!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:28 am 

These Harn books don't usually sell for very much even though they are early printings.  If it comes in a white cardboard folder I think it is a first.  The second edition comes in a black plastic folder (and I think it states 2nd Edition also).  I think they typically sell for about $10.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 am 

It's a first printing.  Drat, I was hoping Harn would go for more!  I'm not willing to part with it for $10.00 so thank you for the heads up!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:42 am 

Wags wrote:It's a first printing.  Drat, I was hoping Harn would go for more!  I'm not willing to part with it for $10.00 so thank you for the heads up!

Wags;

I checked my records and I sold one awhile back for $30. It probably sat in my Ebay store awhile, if you are willing to wait a bit you can typically get a better price!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com