How would you recommend I go about selling everything ASAP?
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:19 am 

Nice collection -- especially your modules. I cringed a little bit, however, when you said you were only going to ask for $615 for the lot. As some others have posted, your Dragon #1 alone would have been close to $300. Oh well, no sense having "seller's remorse".

On a related note:

Some people, like myself, would like to contact this store for specific items in your list. You could be a broker and tell this store that you will refer business to them...

I'd like to second this suggestion.

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:31 am 

whitetower wrote:Nice collection -- especially your modules. I cringed a little bit, however, when you said you were only going to ask for $615 for the lot. As some others have posted, your Dragon #1 alone would have been close to $300. Oh well, no sense having "seller's remorse".

On a related note:

I'd like to second this suggestion.

You are on to something here.  When I stepped into this merchant's store I fellt transported back in time.  I chatted a bit with the owner and he expressed to me his internet phobia.  I mean, these guys are seriously old-school.  He said he couldn't deal with ebay because he didn't understand it.  He expressed concern that the Dragons wouldn't sell because he wasn't sure how he'd sell these physically to in-store customers.

I think we might be on to something here.  If I'm thinking what your thinking, we may all have a second chance :-)  ((evil laugh))

Previous