Low level mods
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:09 am 

Hi, I am going to sell on the low level modules I have bought over the past year, but I don't know if its best to sell in a group or individually.

I haven't done any of this previously, so any advice would be appreciated.
:)

I will be selling T1, B1, B2, U1 and N1. They are in pretty good condition (I will have to check the exact sort of descriptions) but they are complete and clean.

Thanks
Dave

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:24 am 

If the T1, B1, and B2 are the monochrome editions or UK editions, you may want to sell them separately.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:01 pm 

Thanks. They all appear to be 3rd prints and have printed in USA on front, so I guess I will see if I can shift the 5 all in one package.

Had fun playing these, so hopefully someone else will get something from them.

If anyone is interested before I move them onto Ebay, please PM me. I'd be happy to swap these for a few Imagine mags that I am after, if anyone is interested???   :)

Cheers

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:55 am 

ashmire13 wrote:Thanks. They all appear to be 3rd prints and have printed in USA on front, so I guess I will see if I can shift the 5 all in one package.

Had fun playing these, so hopefully someone else will get something from them.

If anyone is interested before I move them onto Ebay, please PM me. I'd be happy to swap these for a few Imagine mags that I am after, if anyone is interested???   :)

Cheers

my reccomendation is to split at least them in 2 different auctions: one for D&D modules and the other for the AD&D ones...  :wink:

PS: in case you want to trade them here, my suggestion is to take at least one picutre of them and then post the message in the classified board!

ciaooo

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:09 pm 

With fairly common items, I'm not sure there's a lot of evidence either way that individual lots or a single lot is the way to go.

In these types of situations, I've always done what's best for me as a seller. In other words, if I need to reclaim some shelf-space or feel like I only have the time to deal with one buyer, then I would list it as one lot; if I'm doing okay on time and shelf-space, I'm more likely to list them one at a time and "see what I can get" for them.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:18 am 

Thanks again guys. I'm in no rush as they are just unwanted now as I have played them, so will see what I can get.

Cheers

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"