Games Unplugged magazine
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:41 am 

I received today an (almost  :cry: ) complete run of this good magazine, but I wondered: how many issues came out? My series stops with issue #28.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:06 pm 

I think you are somewhere near the end there, but I can't say for certain, as I stopped purchasing GU when the editorial quality went straight into the toilet. It started off well, though, particularly the first 10 issues or so. I was actually a subscriber for about a year.

You've probably already thought of this, but have you checked #28 for a letter from the editor? You know, one of those "we gave it a shot, but we're going to close our doors" letters?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:12 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:I think you are somewhere near the end there, but I can't say for certain, as I stopped purchasing GU when the editorial quality went straight into the toilet. It started off well, though, particularly the first 10 issues or so. I was actually a subscriber for about a year.

You've probably already thought of this, but have you checked #28 for a letter from the editor? You know, one of those "we gave it a shot, but we're going to close our doors" letters?

Not yet. You know, I actually bought the first ten issues or such, but when the magazine started to plug games  :wink:  I stopped buying it and I gave away the magazines for free  8O