Looking for values + potential buyers on Companions modules
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:38 pm 

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd wander on over and let people know that I'm seeking approximate values on the following FRPG items, published by The Companions in the early 1980s...

--Brotherhood of the Bolt in excellent condition (some stress marks to spine, some chipping to edges of cover artwork, some slight handling wear, original price sticker still adhered to upper left-hand corner of back cover, maps intact and included with module, staples holding module together starting to rust.

----Streets of Gems in excellent condition (some stress marks to spine, some chipping to edges of cover artwork, some slight handling wear, NPC info and handouts all present and included; centermost handout has been removed from staples, and staples holding module together starting to rust.

--Plague of Terror in excellent condition (some slight stress marks to spine, some slight rubbing/scuffing/scratching wear to cover finish, some trivial handling wear, original price sticker still adhered to upper left-hand corner of back cover, maps (B&W and color) intact and included with module.

--Places of Mystery II: Alluring Alcoves in excellent, almost near mint condition  -- some chipping to edges of cover artwork, some trivial handling wear.

--Places of Mystery III: Sylvan Settings in excellent condition (some noticeable stress marks to spine, some chipping to edges of cover artwork, some slight handling wear, original price sticker still adhered to upper right-hand corner of front cover, maps intact and included with module.

--The Curse on Hareth complete and in excellent condition  -- some chipping to edges of cover artwork, some slight handling wear.

Any and all estimates and/or inquiries for purhcase are welcome.  I can provide scans of any of these items; just ask.

I'm really looking to sell these as one lot, if at all possible.  Buyer pays for shipping and insurance (if insurance is desired).

Please contact me via email at [email protected] rather than through Private Messages here at the Acaeum; I don't always get them for some odd reason...

Cheers,
JohnH
aka Wandering Monster[/b]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:44 pm 

Hi everyone,

Based on questions I'm receiving, I think I need to add some further information to these Companions modules.

"The Curse on Hareth" is the three-hole punched version, not the bound/stapled version (the existence of which I was previously unaware).

"The Brotherhood of the Bolt," "Plague of Terror" and "Streets of Gems" are all bound/stapled.

"Alluring Alcoves" is the "loose" three-hole punched version (in other words, the inside pages are three-hole punched, but the outside covers are not).

"Sylvan Settings" is the bound/stapled version. (Don't know if there is any other version of it in existence, hence my posting on here.)

Cheers,
JohnH
aka Wandering Monster

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:57 pm 

I don't know if these prices are still accurate or not, but this thread might be helpful.

viewtopic.php?p=63341&highlight=hareth#63341

YIM