Gameplay magazine
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:51 am 

I was very recently perusing some issues of this magazine and I must say it was quite a good publication. Does anybody know how many issues were published? And has anybody some issues to sell?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:46 pm 

It was Jake Jaquet's gig after leaving Dragon magazine.  It was a good publication.  I used to have the first 13 issues, I don't know if they published much after that.  I sold them years ago for about $10 for the set so they're not worth much.  Of interest to people here, Gameplay #2 has a AD&D adventure featuring a water naga.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:55 pm 

It's a great mag - full of interesting stuff. It covers gaming in general, but most issues contain a decent amount of roleplaying content. I don't know how many issues were published though - like Vermillion, I have the first 13 issues but am unsure how many more were published before it folded.

Also of interest to people here is that issue 7 has a Tom Wham game called Gangsters. And the title page of the game is a full page Trampier drawing.

Regards

Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.