Grenadier Bulletins #3-16
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:13 pm 

Hey all,

Long time reader but first time poster. I have a collection of The Grenadier Bulletins from #3 to #16 that I'm trying to appraise.  These are not the colored ones from the late 80s-90s that pop up on ebay, but the early-mid 80s newsletters that focused on their new blister and box releases. The subscription information indicates that their circulation is "over 6000". I also have a copy of the Grenadier consumer catalogue from 82 which still allows you to purchase old Wizzards & Warriors minis.  Issues 3-7 are in good condition. Issues 8-16 are in Very Fine condition. Any clue how much these should appraise for? Thanks kindly for any help.

Best - No Dice

YIM  

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:41 pm 

I've sold a couple of extras of these GBs before.  They usually fetch anywhere from $5 to $8 each but you never know...
I'm still looking for number 2 if anyone has one for sale.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:20 pm 

I'd be interested in the GBs, No Dice, if you're interested in trading sometime.  I have several, but not a full range like that :D

I agree with William on the valuations, they can sometimes go as high as $15 for a choicer issue or lot, but I've seen them not sell and/or sell for $1 several times too.  I don't there's a strong following for them on the market, in general.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/