AD&D1 Deities and Demigods 2nd printing
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:26 am 

Condition: cover shiny, very slight wear on the upper right and lower right corners of both front and back cover. On the white page that you see as you open the book up, reside from some sticker, probably the price sticker. On the back a very slight depression that looks like it might have been made when someone wrote on something on top of the book. Pages are in excellent shape, crisp and white with no writing or coloring of any kind.

Opinions on worth most appreciated.

Allen

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:01 pm 

Allensh wrote:Condition: cover shiny, very slight wear on the upper right and lower right corners of both front and back cover. On the white page that you see as you open the book up, reside from some sticker, probably the price sticker. On the back a very slight depression that looks like it might have been made when someone wrote on something on top of the book. Pages are in excellent shape, crisp and white with no writing or coloring of any kind.

Opinions on worth most appreciated.

Allen

$35
I sold my 2nd print for that much with very little shelf wear and the inside front cover had a white sticker with name written on it.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:58 pm 

Plaag wrote:
$35
I sold my 2nd print for that much with very little shelf wear and the inside front cover had a white sticker with name written on it.

ShaneG.

That would be about my estimate too. Thanks!

Allen