Grenadier miniatures A25 and A26
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:23 pm 

I have a lot of miniatures I want to sell and I don't have any idea if I should sell them in lots or by the each.  Please see two of my favorites at http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.  I have searched the "Stuff of Legends" website and can't find anything like these.  I am probably not looking in the right place!  Any help with identification and value (if any) would be most appreciated!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:19 am 

lucyjoyce wrote:I have a lot of miniatures I want to sell and I don't have any idea if I should sell them in lots or by the each.  Please see two of my favorites at http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.  I have searched the "Stuff of Legends" website and can't find anything like these.  I am probably not looking in the right place!  Any help with identification and value (if any) would be most appreciated!

Part of the Fantasy Lords Line blister#47, came with 3 different angels and you have two of those.  

Hope that helps

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:11 am 

You, Sir (or Madam?) are the bomb.  I dug around and found the third one and added his picture to his friends.  Now, if all 3 were sold together, any value?  I checked the Stuff of Legends site and see that they are called "Winged Warriors".  By the way, I would like to add images to their site but it seems not to be active.  True?  Thanks for your help!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:58 am 

lucyjoyce wrote:You, Sir (or Madam?) are the bomb.  I dug around and found the third one and added his picture to his friends.  Now, if all 3 were sold together, any value?  I checked the Stuff of Legends site and see that they are called "Winged Warriors".  By the way, I would like to add images to their site but it seems not to be active.  True?  Thanks for your help!

Stuff of legends is active, parts of it are very slow.................  Hard to say what these guys would fetch maybe $5-10 loose, more if someone has been looking for them for a while.  They are not rare by any means.

Good luck

Jeff

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:15 pm 

$5-$10 sounds pretty good to me!  I thank you for taking the time to inform me.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:55 am 

lucyjoyce wrote:$5-$10 sounds pretty good to me!  I thank you for taking the time to inform me.

No problem, I actually have thousands of loose minis myself and me and the wife sometimes go through them trying to identify them all.  We take 8 or 9 old miniature catalogs and rummage through the pile looking for anything that matches, occasionally one of value may even show up 8O

By the way it seems the old catologs fetch more on Ebay than the minis them selves!!