Polyhedron with RPGA5-8
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:15 pm 

Well, the subject is clear enough, I hope :)

Does anyone has an idea to how much these polyhedrons (#16, #17, #18 and #19) go for?
These Polyhedrons include the RPGA 5, 6, 7 and 8. I don't know if they are highly collectable... I am pretty sure that they are valuable to be honest... :wink:
If I am right, there was some early polyhedrons that went from 20-25 USD, and I know it depends on their state... but, any thoughts?

BTW, are the RPGA 5-8 interesting?

Thank you guys!

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:51 pm 

They are pretty good.  You can get them for a reasonable price too, if you are not concerned about the condition.  It's usually better to pick them up in a lot of "polys".  Individually you can pay $10.00 and up for them, but the price does fluctuate.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:46 pm 

Thank you dbartman,

Aren't there value underestimated? I really think that they were rarest...

To be honest, I have get them for around 6 USD, and I thought it was a wonderful bargain. :lol: :D It was early for you American people, they were mispelled... it looked like the perfect deal. The only bad thing is that Paul'radar has spotted them too. Sorry Paul!

So it was just a good deal, and that is enough for me  :D  for me, for me, formidable! -désolé-  :wink:  :D

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:29 pm 

I picked up my set of these 4 for about $36 a few years back and thought it was a good deal too.  I think $10 each or a bit more is a reasonable valuation but I think this is also one of those items that has the potential to go up in value.  It does seem kinda strange that people are willing to pay $200+ for each of the regular R series but only $10-$15 for each of these.  I also seems that lately the regular R series are more common as well.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:52 pm 

le Rahib wrote: The only bad thing is that Paul'radar has spotted them too. Sorry Paul!

Paul'radar - that's an inventive name.  :D  I'm glad you got them though . . . I'd have just tried to resell them anyway.  I felt obligated to bid as they only had a few hours to go and no bids thus far.

When listed as a complete set (especially if they have mailing covers) you should get around $35-  $50.  So, it's a good deal, I'd say.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:06 pm 

Does Polyhedron only cover TSR stuff, or do they ever mention anything from other companies? If so any of them mention Judges Guild?

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:18 pm 

Plaag wrote:Does Polyhedron only cover TSR stuff, or do they ever mention anything from other companies? If so any of them mention Judges Guild?

ShaneG.

No mention of Judge's Guild.  I've seen various articles on Torg, WEG Star Wars, Shadowrun and a few others, but never any JG.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:28 pm 

Badmike wrote:
No mention of Judge's Guild.  I've seen various articles on Torg, WEG Star Wars, Shadowrun and a few others, but never any JG.

Mike B.

Thanks for that.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own