Not d&d but some d20
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:41 pm 

Well, we're moving house and having a baby on the way it's time to rationalise our rp collection.
While most of the stuff we wish to sell isn't D&D related, I was hoping someone could give us an idea of the value of this small collection and what you think we should list them at starting price wise for auction.

The End - Lost Souls edition - Black and gold embossed cover. Mint condition

Starwars D20 - 1st edition - Near mint (I don't think it's ever been used)

Suzerain - Mint condition. I'm led to believe there aren't that many copies of this but it's one of those things that noone seems to have ever heard of.

Stormbringer - near mint, tiny amount of shelf wear to the top of the spine.

Warhammer fantasy roleplay - Hoggshead games edition - used condition, cover a little dogeared, all pages tight.

In Nomine - Corporeal players guide - near mint, slight shelf damage to spine.

In Nomine - Night Music - near mint

The Babylon Project - used condition. Binding tight but cover is rather battered.

Warhammer rogue trader compilation - Yellow book - near mint condition (Ebay has this listed for a LOT, but does anyone actually know what the demand for this is?)

Also, vuagely rp related - Stratego Star wars - Still sealed.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:07 pm 

With the exception of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, these games you're offering will be fortunate to hit the $10-15US mark.  Scarcity does not equate to value in this case.  IMO, Warhammer I'd set at $9.99US as Warhammer is rather popular, especially with the release of 2d Edition.  The rest, set them at $5US and hope.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:30 pm 

You might get around $15-20 for the Warhammer compilation book if you set the minimum bid high and are willing to (possibly) list it a few times.  Say a $15 opening bid and a $21 BIN?

Make sure to ship Worldwide or you'll probably never sell it . . .

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:18 pm 

I missed the compilation when I read the post.  Time to get the eyes checked. :)