Dungeon Geomorphs
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:36 am 

Thanks for all the support and great info.  My intention was not to use this forum as advertising.  This is actually the first time I have posted on a forum (alongside tomeoftreasures.com).  I verified that my pages are complete for sets 1 and 3 (set 2 already was).  However, I am not sure how to tell which tile page D/E/F (for example) goes with set 1 or 3.  I am sure of the one on the back of the cover, and the one that the cover shows, and the one on the other sets cover, but still not quite sure of teh odd one out.  I am 99% sure I have them in the proper order since they were separated for years and the complexity of the dungeons (and mix of hole punches) are consistent.  Plus, there is a little B2 on the corner of the set 3 pages.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 am 

ryan, you could post photos here, and someone could confirm which page goes with which. Just a small photo, large enough to see the pattern of rooms. You can host them at www.tinypic.com and then link them with the code they give you after you upload (i.e., [img]....[/img])

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 pm 

Here are the pics.  The pages are alphabetically laid out.

Previous