Tunnels and Trolls Stuff
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:27 am 

I would like to ask this Forum a few questions about some Tunnels and Trolls stuff I have lying around.  Honestly I have so much stuff I need to clear some of it out, if anybody could let me know if this stuff is worth the effort of putting on Ebay or just selling as a lot.

Here is the list

Solos dungeons #1-23 some first prints, many duplicates (Naked Doom anyone :lol: )
Sorcerer's Apprentice #1,2,3 and 6-11
T&T Character Reocrd sheets
Dungeon of the Bear #1,2 and 3
Monkey Bodies Curse
The Ilse of Darksmole
Elven Lords limited adventure (signed by the author and numbered :!:

Thanks in advance for your input

Jeff

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:04 am 

There's some real potential there, believe it or not.

The first three issues of Sorcerer's Apprentice are quite hard to find; I'd list those one at a time.

Depending on edition, some of your solo adventures might also bring in something north of $10. The super-common — and, generally speaking, later-numbered ones — will probably come in anywhere from no-sale to a few dollars.

Elven Lords can be unpredictable. Yes, it's limited and signed, but there's times when it seems like every owner is trying to dump their copy on eBay. Still, a nice item.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:34 am 

jeff.

in relation to the character sheets, wasnt david (faro) and stephen (bombadil) having a conversation about them some time back, that you could still get them on the flying buffalo website?

the 1st print booklets normally sell quite well as they appeal more to the collectors. the rest can literally be a lottery.
i managed to pick a lot of T&T books up - 23 books in great condition for £32, so thats kinda the story, whereas i have seen others go from anything like £2-£12

the older SA mags, as mentioned should do well.

Al

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:57 am 

they seem not to go for that high a price, even the Elven Lords which I think I bid on,  ended up at about 7 pounds or so (have to check) just a week or so ago. The items that seem to pull the most are real first prints of the lower solo dungeons (aparently they have been reprinted a number of times so it might be hard to pick em, HW seems to list least 6 different ones) and also the Pocket adventures Circle of Ice, Goblin Lake and one other at least, most of the adventures go pretty cheaply really. I'd be interested in buying them all as a bulk lot as I've not got most and have been waiting for a nice big lot to come up...

Brette:)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:42 am 

If the solos are actual first prints (70s) you will do just fine. List the first 10 or so individually, and bundle the later books. T&T stuff sells much better in lots (the more common stuff). Do the same with the magazines. Those early ones will do well. The other stuff is purely hit and miss.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/