Older Runequest Items
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:06 pm 
 

I was one of the lucky ones who got a few of the older RQ items bclarkie did not pick up from the seller who was giving items away with way too low BIN prices. I have only ever dabbled in RQ collecting but knew these prices were too good to be true. Can someone advise me as to what these should have sold or might sell for if sold without a BIN?



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3155
Joined: Nov 21, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2016
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:51 pm 
 

http://www.glorantha.info/collectors/bo ... ctors.html is still reasonably current; the more common items such as Apple Lane being somewhat less, now, and some of the scarcer items a bit more.

Those are some nice Wyrm's Footnotes, btw... :)


(aside, for ref.: Add on more for early releases of some items, e.g. WB&RM 1st judging by that current $150+ auction).

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:54 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:I was one of the lucky ones who got a few of the older RQ items bclarkie did not pick up from the seller who was giving items away with way too low BIN prices. I have only ever dabbled in RQ collecting but knew these prices were too good to be true. Can someone advise me as to what these should have sold or might sell for if sold without a BIN?


*shakes fist at Marlith*

Those should have been mine, ALL MINE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:


faro wrote:http://www.glorantha.info/collectors/bo ... ctors.html is still reasonably current; the more common items such as Apple Lane being somewhat less, now, and some of the scarcer items a bit more.

Those are some nice Wyrm's Footnotes, btw... :)


(aside, for ref.: Add on more for early releases of some items, e.g. WB&RM 1st judging by that current $150+ auction).


Oh, thanks for the link D, much appreciated as I was going to have some questions as well. :)


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 482
Joined: May 12, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 15, 2020

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:33 pm 
 

Oh sweet Jeebus, I can't look through those without weeping... $7 Griffon Mountain? $15 1st Runequest? Aw man...


James

*************
James Mishler
James Mishler Games

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:06 pm 
 

jamesmishler wrote:$15 1st Runequest? Aw man...

That's the one that kills me.

"People on 'ludes should not use BIN." *

+++++

* It's a modified movie quote. Anyone know the source?

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:13 pm 
 

Take a look at the sellers feedback, Marlith is not the only one who made out from that seller:  :wink:



http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... d=oss1ncrp


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3155
Joined: Nov 21, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2016
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:17 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:
jamesmishler wrote:$15 1st Runequest? Aw man...

That's the one that kills me.

Never seemed to be appreciated in the past dollar-wise that one. Perhaps it didn't look rare enough?

(A good few copies have gone by at $15-25 over the years).

  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:16 am 
 

faro wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:
jamesmishler wrote:$15 1st Runequest? Aw man...

That's the one that kills me.

Never seemed to be appreciated in the past dollar-wise that one. Perhaps it didn't look rare enough?

(A good few copies have gone by at $15-25 over the years).

And all without soliciting a low BIN from the seller (Not wishing to spark that old debate :twisted: )

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:41 pm 
 

faro wrote:
Xaxaxe wrote:
jamesmishler wrote:$15 1st Runequest? Aw man...

That's the one that kills me.

Never seemed to be appreciated in the past dollar-wise that one. Perhaps it didn't look rare enough?

(A good few copies have gone by at $15-25 over the years).




I hate to say this but there was just another one in a combined auction. It and two other books went for $48. I was kind of surprised that something like that did not sell for more. One of the reasons I posted my questions about prices.



http://cgi.ebay.com/Fantasy-RPG-lot-OOP ... dZViewItem


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 851
Joined: Jun 12, 2004
Last Visit: Feb 15, 2021

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:50 pm 
 

If I do any RuneQuest shopping in the future, I'll look this guy up.

Although to be brutally honest, the only thing I'm looking for is a copy of the RuneQuest 2d Edition hardcover, with dustjacket.



  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1