2E Player Packs
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:40 am 

I sold some in shrink for about $18.00 - though I did notice that cougarinard paid $22.00 for a shrinkwrapped one so he must have some ideas that he can make a profit. . .

Very, very cheeseball -  TSR actually listed the "pencil" as an item contained in the pack - I think it was the most worthwhile thing it there.

Oh yeah, and I can at least reveal that pitttbulll is a "he".. :?:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:11 pm 

Its funny, I won three diiferent ones on Ebay for about $15 - $20 each (Fighter, priests, Theives) and then when looking for the wizards pack I bid on an auction of 4 wizrds packs and won it for $7.00 for all 4.  Funny how that happens from time to time.  I ended up paying over $20.00 US to have those 4 wizards packs shipped to me in Canada and then a fine Ebay bidder E-mailed me and wanted one so I gave it to him for $20.00 :idea: .  This of course completely paid for the shipping and I still have the other 3.  I even opened one to see the contents and they are very lame, the miniatures are nice though!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:29 pm 

Without a doubt, anyone walking around with one of those things should have been thrown to the orcs.

Damn it. It's bad enough just how geeky many gamers can look; but carrying that stupid case around would have sent me over the edge.

Remember the Samsonite commercial with ape pounding on the luggage. Yeah, that is what should be done with all those cases...the purchasers would go in with them :D

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:43 am 

They may be geeky but will probably be some of the more collectable 2nd ed items due to there scarcity.

How about logo Variations  :wink:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Previous