D&D character sheets
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:33 am 

hi guys...

BTB recently won an auction for me and it had these character sheets in with the lot, 19 sheets in all. obviously isnt complete and doesnt have the front cover. it is also sticky on the left hand side of the pad too.

what can y'all tell me about them?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:41 am 

Al,
  I dont know this for a fact because I do own any, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you have these with out the cover:

Page Not Found

Which means that if I am correct. you did yourself pretty good there. :)

F     G     VG     F     VF    NM
Character Record Sheets (1977 - lizard) 3 $10  $23  $31  $38  $46  $51

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:55 am 

bclarkie wrote:Al,
 I dont know this for a fact because I do own any, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you have these with out the cover:

Page Not Found

Which means that if I am correct. you did yourself pretty good there. :)

F   G   VG   F   VF  NM
Character Record Sheets (1977 - lizard) 3 $10 $23 $31 $38 $46 $51

hey chummer...yeah i was thinking it might be them too. like i said they were just a pure bonus cos it was the rest of the lot that i was after and they were just with it, but it just makes the lot that much more sweeter dont you think - not quite in line with your wins, but good for me :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

the CSIO book had a 1st Print Tegal Manor inside it too so makes for a super win in the end.

a great many thanks to BTB for bidding for me - total respect and would recommend anyone to deal with him - totally reliable, trustworthy, way beyond the call of duty imo.

:)

Al

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:17 am 

The above acaeum link is correct. Those are the corresponding character sheets. We used those exclusively back in the day. They came in at least three colors and possibly four: blue, green, pink and I think yellow. And possible even more, but I can't remember seeing any others. I'll check mine, but they came in packs of 20 or 24. They were not shrinked, at least not the sets we bought at our local hobby store back in 1978-79.

They are one of my favorite old-time items even if they are not very rare or valuable. They are just cool.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:40 am 

yeah i think they look brilliant too! i think i will keep them anyway cos they look really cool. nice item to have from back then as well i reckon.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:52 pm 

bbarsh wrote:The above acaeum link is correct. Those are the corresponding character sheets. We used those exclusively back in the day. They came in at least three colors and possibly four: blue, green, pink and I think yellow.

The set I have are a light gray in color, FYI, but appear to be identical otherwise.  They'll also be going on the block soon (perhaps even today, if I get my act together after running some errands).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/