EotPT from GameScience: Scarce or Scary?
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:46 pm 

Before I try putting these items on eBay, I'd like to know if it would be a waste of time.

One is allegedly an unabridged reprint of the 1st edition "Empire of the Petal Throne" from TSR, copyrighted 1983 by Dixie Press. There doesn't seem to be a market listing for it anywhere on the Web, meaning it's so rare that there's no fixed price on it, or else it's so worthless that nobody's ever bothered to price it. It includes a full-color map and is in very good condition except for the rusty staples.

The other is the 2nd edition of EotPT, "Swords & Glory," originally a boxed set with dice from GameScience. The box and dice got lost, but there are two books and several maps, one in full color. Also in very good condition (no staples).

And while I'm begging for prices, I also have both volumes of "The Tsolyani Language." Thank you for any advice you can give.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:53 pm 

Old EotPT stuff usually goes for good money, esp the TSR first boxed version... put it at a $1 opening and the price will set itself... hell if a piece of toast with the image of Jesus on it can get a couple of hundred $$ you can sell anything on enbay...

Brette:)