Best of Dragon Magazine Games boxed set
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:54 pm 

I recently aquired that thing on ebay in mint condition. I never heard something about that boxed set before but I thought it would be fun to have some of the games from Dragon in one box so I didn't mind the price I had to pay for it  (about 10$).

So, does anyone know something about past auctions of this item? I've never seen it before.

Volunteering translator slave and PR pimp for the German speaking part ofOld Europe (tm)
http://www.pied-piper-publishing.com/

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:08 pm 

Results have generally been poor for this item, although I think part of the problem is that many sellers begin the bidding way too high.

It's a neat item, though. I actually used it, believe it or not, about three weeks ago. A buddy of mine and I had a sudden urge to play Ringside (and I didn't want to mess up my Dragon #38 :wink:).

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:51 am 

Yeah, for some reason they're not popular. $10 is about the going price. I dig out my copy now and again for a game of Food Fight with my 12 year old daughter.

Regards

Mike

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:57 pm 

mdr003 wrote:Yeah, for some reason they're not popular. $10 is about the going price. I dig out my copy now and again for a game of Food Fight with my 12 year old daughter.

Regards

Mike

My brothers and I love Search for the Emperor's Treasure. Adapts well to house rules, also, plus you can never predict a winner.

Mike B.