Roleaids Demons I and II
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:57 am 

Hi, I've recently sold some RPG material using the data I gathered here and was pleasantly surprised at how much info I could find on the forums. I've looked for some info about the following modules but couldn't find anything:

Role aids Demons I and II by Mayfair games

Thanks in advance for your help

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:25 am 

Fuuma wrote:Hi, I've recently sold some RPG material using the data I gathered here and was pleasantly surprised at how much info I could find on the forums. I've looked for some info about the following modules but couldn't find anything:

Role aids Demons I and II by Mayfair games

Thanks in advance for your help

Details of what the items are can be found here:

This Personal Web Pages (PWP) site has been discontinued

This Personal Web Pages (PWP) site has been discontinued

i have had both items numerous times - they are a great read and both hold some really interesting material, but i wouldnt say that they were rare or anything. i see them cropping up quite regularly on their own and in various lots.

i bought mine for like $3 or so each about a year ago.

hope that helps?

Al

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:50 am 

Usually shipping is more than the value of those box sets.  I have seen them go in the $15.00 - $20.00 range befor though.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:47 pm 

As you specifically mention "Demons I," I presume you have the boxed set. There was also a folio version released first, which might be worth more to a collector in mint condition, though of course, being a folio, the material within is less likely to be in good shape than a boxed set.

But the others are quite right. I remember a Gen Con after Mayfair went under when the boxed sets were going for $5 each, which went down to $1 by the end of the day on Sunday. But then that was a while ago. Demons II is moderately common on eBay, Demons I somewhat less so.