Here is a very obscure item
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:04 am 

Vol. 1 No.1 of The Wizard. Date Feb. 1977. This was the magazine of the Dragon Seekers club in Chicago. How would you even place a value on something like that? Thoughts, anyone. If anyone wants to see it, I have a real good flatbed scanner. I'm not planning on selling it though, a lot of sentimental value.

Started playing D&D at Great Lakes in '76-'77. Went to Dungeon in Lake Geneva. Got to adventure in original Blackmoor. Saved some rare pieces from then, not in best shape: Palace of Vampire Queen, Beastmaker Mountain. Started collecting recently.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:36 am 

tntwargo wrote:Vol. 1 No.1 of The Wizard. Date Feb. 1977. This was the magazine of the Dragon Seekers club in Chicago. How would you even place a value on something like that? Thoughts, anyone. If anyone wants to see it, I have a real good flatbed scanner. I'm not planning on selling it though, a lot of sentimental value.

What are the contents?  Any famous authors who were then unknown?  How many pages?  Any illustrations or paintings?  Simply photocopies or some kind of printing job?