Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Active Collector

Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 04, 2021
Last Visit: Feb 04, 2024

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:17 pm 

What is the correct term for describing the type of damage shown in the pictures?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector

Posts: 157
Joined: Mar 29, 2006
Last Visit: Jan 29, 2024
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:30 pm 

That looks like insect damage—silverfish maybe.


User avatar

Sage Collector

Posts: 2589
Joined: Aug 02, 2006
Last Visit: Mar 11, 2023
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:11 pm 



Just kidding. The above is correct; that's insect nibbling.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games


Verbose Collector

Posts: 1897
Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 18, 2024

Post Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:36 am 


Shrink is not a condition



Posts: 4
Joined: May 04, 2021
Last Visit: May 31, 2022

Post Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:39 pm 

Dog earred...


User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6990
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 21, 2024
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:09 am 

A major online retailer would refer to that as 'very good condition' or 'near mint' and not post any photos.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1