Add player handbook or other books value
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:41 am 

Hi guys,
I am new on this forum. I am interested in selling my old Add / dd stuff (from the 90s and 2000).
For instance, what would be the value of the player handbook? I got some in French, some in English.
Thanks

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:20 am 

Hello, you can start here:

Rulebooks Index

Then you have to do some searches on ebay (look for completed/sold items).

Finally you'd be able to have an idea on the value.

Ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:23 am 

The best way to appraise your items is to see what items have actually sold for recently on eBay.  Make sure you are logged in to eBay, then enter a search query for an item like "Players handbook" and then check the little box on the left hand side that says "sold listings."  For me, that gave me quite a few items, and some of which are sales of items you are selling.  Add more terms to refine your search.  When evaluating these sold listings, you have to factor in shipping, condition, completeness and many other factors which can affect a final sales price.  You may notice that very similar items sell for very different prices, so unless there are three or more sales, you still may not know with much confidence of what an item would really sell for.  By using this process, you'll be able to evaluate most, if not all, of your items for sale.  Then, if there are several items that have you stumped, I'd come back and request more specific advice.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.