NTRPGCon DCC Saga of the Witch Queen 1E
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:55 pm 

I wasn’t aware that there was a 1E DCC Saga of the Witch Queen produced for NTRPG Con.
I assume it’s a bundling together of a few DCC modules.
Any idea on general pricing, collectibility, rarity etc?
In regard the the last two, I’m guessing niche market and not too rare on account of modern print runs and possible PoD.
No idea about cost.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:02 pm 

There's one on eBay right now:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

I think that starting price is high, but it did retail for $24.99 originally.

I would say it's not that collectible, except for a completist of all printings or con releases.  It was released in 2015 and is considered a 2nd printing, but I'm not aware of any difference from the 2007 Gen Con version.  The print run was perhaps lower than the Gen Con release, which is still available through multiple sources.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:33 pm 

I sold one this summer for about $40 iirc. I bought it because I’m a sucker, err, fan of anything signed, dated, convention-release, etc :). It’s a thick adventure but can’t really remember reading it. It is a 1e conversion, so there’s that.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:06 am 

Well, that being the case, for UK buyers out there, Shop on the Borderlands has a copy for £24.99.
shopontheborderlands.co.uk/product/saga ... t-edition/
It's a good module IIRC, so well worth buying, but not worth flipping unless you're gonna sit on it for a while.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.