Gods of Glorantha Gencon Preview edition
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:59 am 

Hi folks, any thoughts on this?  It's from GC 2018.  Its thick with minimalist production.  I don't see any ebay sales.  Thanks in advance :)

Attachment:
IMG_2299.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:46 pm 

In 2019 at GC 52 they released Gods of Glorantha 2 and there were 40 numbered copies. From the recesses of my memory I think there were more than that in 2018, but I'm not sure if that number is 50 or slightly higher than that. Either way Glorantha collectors are hardcore, so I'm not surprised there have not been any sales. So the answer as to value probably would depend upon what kind of force multiplier would be required to shake one loose. I'll guess $150.

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:30 pm 

Great, thanks for the feedback.  I can't decide if I'm a hardcore Glorantha collector, lol, not quite sure what to do with this.  It's a lot of material.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng