Planescape and Ravenloft collection value
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56 am 

I've got a complete set of Planescape and Ravenloft boxed sets and modules/accessories that i'm thinking of letting go. Can anyone throw out a ballpark value for each set. The only things missing from the Ravenloft stuff is the Van Richten compendiums which I didn't bother tracking down with already having the individual books.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:55 pm 

Can you compile a list with pictures, Gaz? You'd want that anyways in order to sell it. Condition is important too.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:56 am 

I don't have them to hand as there in storage, I was just wanting a ball park figure for each collection.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:05 pm 

Hello Gazmondo,

Those are rather hard numbers to come up with without much information to go on.  That's probably why you aren't getting much of a response.  If you put some effort into it, then others might as well.

If you want to come up with an estimate, you can look at the going rates on eBay for similar condition items that have sold.  That's what most people do.

Depending on whether you would sell them as a lot or individually, your price could vary significantly.  Lots usually don't go for as much per item (although sometimes they do when someone is looking for a near complete set), but you are all done in one shot.

The Planescape items go for between $20 to $300 for the rarer items, depending on condition.  The Ravenloft items go for between $15 to $150, again depending on condition.  SW is also a factor and can increase the sales price significantly. especially for rarer items.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:21 am 

Thanks for the reply and yes your right, I didn't throw anything specific for you guys to look at. I'll probably end up listing them individually at some point, i'm just not 100% definate I want to sell yet.