HELP!:  Judge's Guild Operation Ogre and F'dech Fo's Tomb
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:41 pm 

Hey guys...I got these two booklets in a recent (and poorly managed) lot.  I am not very familiar with them and am asking some help as to if they are worth holding on to or not and other questions.  

Was the Tomb actually sold in a SW form?  
Was there any detachable parts to Ogre?
Are they worth anything historically, monetarily, and/or nostalgically?  

Operation Ogre is in NM/EX condition.
Tomb is in NM/EX and shrinkwrapped.

Thanks in advance for any input.

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:43 pm 

morgansurname wrote:Hey guys...I got these two booklets in a recent (and poorly managed) lot. I am not very familiar with them and am asking some help as to if they are worth holding on to or not and other questions.

hey morgan - i have tons or judges guild stuff and have both the items you are talking about. i have both SW and non-SW :) and yes some where that way yes. As for value, they are quite common really and IMO are not really worth that much - they are good items tho and you would v.easily re-sell them if you didnt want to keep them. i liked both items so have them in my collection (with loads of others)

oh yeah - ogre i think is just one mod - dont think there are any detachable parts (without going in a box to look).

they are both great mods to play too - i DM'd them in a 1E AD&D game and got them to slot in very nicely. personally, i would keep em if i were you, but prb not for monetary reasons tho :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:48 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:hey morgan - i have tons or judges guild stuff and have both the items you are talking about. i have both SW and non-SW :) Al

Hey Al, see your collection isn't that small  :D  :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:49 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
morgansurname wrote:Hey guys...I got these two booklets in a recent (and poorly managed) lot. I am not very familiar with them and am asking some help as to if they are worth holding on to or not and other questions.

hey morgan - i have tons or judges guild stuff and have both the items you are talking about. i have both SW and non-SW :) and yes some where that way yes. As for value, they are quite common really and IMO are not really worth that much - they are good items tho and you would v.easily re-sell them if you didnt want to keep them. i liked both items so have them in my collection (with loads of others)

oh yeah - ogre i think is just one mod - dont think there are any detachable parts (without going in a box to look).

they are both great mods to play too - i DM'd them in a 1E AD&D game and got them to slot in very nicely. personally, i would keep em if i were you, but prb not for monetary reasons tho :)

Al

Thanks for the reply/info. I will probably hold onto them. I will have to browse the Ogre mod and decide. Course, if anyone needs them to complete a run/set or someting, I may be oblidged to trade/sell....The Tomb will of course stay wrapped (I'm silly like that with the OCD and all...crap...reminds me...I am late for my meds!!!).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:hey morgan - i have tons or judges guild stuff and have both the items you are talking about. i have both SW and non-SW :) Al

Hey Al, see your collection isn't that small :D :wink:

it feckin is :) i only have a small house so dont have a choice. all my stuff is in a back room by the kitchen and i have my girlfriend bitching the hell out of me cos its slowly slinking across the floor to the other wall :D

i've bought loads this month so have prb tripled my collection, but i like it so i dont mind. ian (mbassoc2003) kindly offloaded some nice rarer JG items to me so that made my day.

still....plenty of room for improvement. btw just checked (whispers so morgan doesnt hear).... *i have 12 copies of operation ogre!!* :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:01 pm 

whispers so morgan doesnt hear).... *i have 12 copies of operation ogre!!*

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

These damn pointy elf ears pick up alls sorts of things  :twisted: